It Works!
My last appointment last night was one of my first clients. We had her first official weigh in, since she has been on the program with me. It has been exactly one month.
She has lost 15 pounds this month, is in a size she has NEVER been in, and she lost two inches on her arms and thighs.
I cried.
She cried.
I am so happy. This is why I do this job.
She has lost 15 pounds this month, is in a size she has NEVER been in, and she lost two inches on her arms and thighs.
I cried.
She cried.
I am so happy. This is why I do this job.


2 Comments:
At 7:37 PM,
Anonymous said…
And that is the difference between a job and a career...
Great job!
BTW, I have some A&P books I thought you might like. Let me know if you are going to K's on Sunday.
At 10:50 AM,
RagDoll said…
I am glad that things are going well! Congrats to the both of you!
Post a Comment
<< Home