Let's Get in Shape :)
I am official. A certified personal trainer. I passed all four tests; two written, one oral, then had to take my boss on an actual workout! And to be honest here, and not modest at all, I got "top trainer graduate." Wow!
I have two paid clients tomorrow, and a yoga class... so I am off to a strong start ;)
I got all kinds of treats for my accomplishments:
G and B gave me:
-four beautiful Gerber Daisy plants - planted in my wine barrel out back
-a yummy cupcake from cupcake royal (I love that place)
The company gave me:
-a new backback
-a keychain, a mug, a license plate cover thingy, a stop-watch/radio, two t-shirts
-lots of hugs and praise from the bosses
I bought myself:
-an awesome MP3 player for my own workouts at the gym
-downloaded songs for my new player :)
I am pretty psyched!
I have two paid clients tomorrow, and a yoga class... so I am off to a strong start ;)
I got all kinds of treats for my accomplishments:
G and B gave me:
-four beautiful Gerber Daisy plants - planted in my wine barrel out back
-a yummy cupcake from cupcake royal (I love that place)
The company gave me:
-a new backback
-a keychain, a mug, a license plate cover thingy, a stop-watch/radio, two t-shirts
-lots of hugs and praise from the bosses
I bought myself:
-an awesome MP3 player for my own workouts at the gym
-downloaded songs for my new player :)
I am pretty psyched!


1 Comments:
At 2:53 AM,
Bek said…
You should be SOOO proud of yourself!! WTG girl!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home