The Grind
Oh the grind is on. B and I are feeling better... not 100% but better for sure.
We are slowly settling things with our landlord. We will be staying here another year... phew!
Work is going well actually. Despite the fact that I am wiped out, I think I am doing okay at it all. I will be at the "academy" next week and the week after. When I finish, if I do well on all the tests, I will hopefully make close to twice what I am making now. That will be good, and necissary. G does have a few leads on jobs, so say a little prayer for us, okay?
Oh, other good news, I have lost a little weight. The job is running me ragged, but this is a perk for sure. Only about 5 pounds but hey, 5 pounds in a month= not too bad.
I am the lowest I have been since before B was born... by far.
and get this... the 'ass' hugged me yesterday. Not sure why, he just did. um, okay.
:)
We are slowly settling things with our landlord. We will be staying here another year... phew!
Work is going well actually. Despite the fact that I am wiped out, I think I am doing okay at it all. I will be at the "academy" next week and the week after. When I finish, if I do well on all the tests, I will hopefully make close to twice what I am making now. That will be good, and necissary. G does have a few leads on jobs, so say a little prayer for us, okay?
Oh, other good news, I have lost a little weight. The job is running me ragged, but this is a perk for sure. Only about 5 pounds but hey, 5 pounds in a month= not too bad.
I am the lowest I have been since before B was born... by far.
and get this... the 'ass' hugged me yesterday. Not sure why, he just did. um, okay.
:)


2 Comments:
At 11:20 PM,
Bek said…
I'm wondering if someday you're going to slip and call The Ass "ASS" to his face....and if he's already used to it. LOL! I'm so glad that things are getting better! We'll keep you guys in prayer about the job leads for Greg!! I can't wait to see you in June! Love ya!
At 3:11 PM,
Karen said…
Have fun at teh academy JL. Let's really try to get together one day soon. I'll take you out for sushi! OR bring Ben over for a playdate one evening or weekend.
Post a Comment
<< Home