JL's World: interesting bits....

Friday, March 17, 2006

interesting bits....

1. I am so sick, I have almost completely lost my voice
2. B is sick too
3. we are fighting with our landlord about a broken stove AND trying to get a new lease signed.
4. yesterday at a meeting with the other personal trainers the ASS said and I quote "Inside these walls I am God!" Um, okay.
5. at the end of the above meeting each trainer had to get up and show the other trainers a unique move. When I got up I showed a handful if poses. All yoga. None of the other trainers had ever seen the moves before. One of the guys, the top trainer in the entire company sarcastically said "Gee I guess we all need and want to train with JL now."
6. Less than one hour after that previous comment, That same trainer, called me over to his session to show his client one of the moves... as he was already trying to teach her. Less than one hour after he MOCKED me!!!! HA HA HA HA I have the last laugh!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    I am sorry my dear. Think it's hilarious about a) the ASS and b) the cocky trainer.

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Bek said…

    You ROCK, JL! You should be so proud of yourself! I hope that you start feeling better soon. Everything looks worse when you're sick! HUGS!! Love ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home