Time, Time, Time...
Goodness, I never seem to have enough time anymore to update this blog. Life is going at a breakneck pace.
Work is fine... I brought in several clients, the bosses want me to go to the next training academy in April. If I get 'Certified' I would make more than twice what I am making now, so I am fairly certain I will go. It is two weeks, like 8-4 - then I would be home in the evening.
I went for a facial yesterday, a good friend came to visit with her daughter last night, just nice times on my days off. Today I took B to the locks all morning, then to see Curious George - the movie. It was a blast, B did great! He loved it. I love being with him, that is the hardest part about working so much... oh well.
Anyways, that is all for now. Back to work tomorrow...
Work is fine... I brought in several clients, the bosses want me to go to the next training academy in April. If I get 'Certified' I would make more than twice what I am making now, so I am fairly certain I will go. It is two weeks, like 8-4 - then I would be home in the evening.
I went for a facial yesterday, a good friend came to visit with her daughter last night, just nice times on my days off. Today I took B to the locks all morning, then to see Curious George - the movie. It was a blast, B did great! He loved it. I love being with him, that is the hardest part about working so much... oh well.
Anyways, that is all for now. Back to work tomorrow...


1 Comments:
At 9:52 PM,
Karen said…
I am so glad you had a good day. I miss you :)
Post a Comment
<< Home