A Bad Space
I am in a bad space. Ever get in one of those? where nothing seems to be going your way? In fact, things are actually going against you? That is where I am. I hope it will get better soon. I really try to be a "glass half full" kind of gal - but I am not there now.
*I am having nightmares about going back to work. you know, the kind where you abandon your child? Nice.
*Dh is obviously stressed about finding a job. Rough
*Friend trouble (nuff said)
*I am just down. Down down down.
Oh well, we all have these times right. Please do not pity me or say sorry. Just need to vent here.
*I am having nightmares about going back to work. you know, the kind where you abandon your child? Nice.
*Dh is obviously stressed about finding a job. Rough
*Friend trouble (nuff said)
*I am just down. Down down down.
Oh well, we all have these times right. Please do not pity me or say sorry. Just need to vent here.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home