Day One
Don't ya just hate starting a new job? you have so much to learn, and nothing is second nature. I am just glad I know where the bathroom is since I have been teaching yoga there for three years!
So Day one:
-Lots of learning - still training on systems and protocol
-Needed to go through a workout with the head trainer - EEEK!
-body fat tested AGAIN! Geez!
-Needed to be weighed at the end of the day with my clothes and shoes on in front of the head trainer and other trainees - that was fun
-fit test on Lifecycle scored me as Elite athlete (phew)
-B freaked and cried when he woke up from a nap and momma was gone
Heading into day two:
-I am sore and tired today
-More training and setting official schedule
-need to "train" head trainer in "first workout" so he can make sure we know what we are doing!
-B is acting out a little - wonder if it is cause he is three or cause I am gone so much.
-will have to teach yoga in the middle of my shift (at least I KNOW how to do that :))
Here goes :)
So Day one:
-Lots of learning - still training on systems and protocol
-Needed to go through a workout with the head trainer - EEEK!
-body fat tested AGAIN! Geez!
-Needed to be weighed at the end of the day with my clothes and shoes on in front of the head trainer and other trainees - that was fun
-fit test on Lifecycle scored me as Elite athlete (phew)
-B freaked and cried when he woke up from a nap and momma was gone
Heading into day two:
-I am sore and tired today
-More training and setting official schedule
-need to "train" head trainer in "first workout" so he can make sure we know what we are doing!
-B is acting out a little - wonder if it is cause he is three or cause I am gone so much.
-will have to teach yoga in the middle of my shift (at least I KNOW how to do that :))
Here goes :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home