JL's World: Baby Steps

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Baby Steps

Baby Steps with this job - it is getting better each day.
Today, I had three personal training clients, and taught a yoga class.
All went fairly well, I think. I even sold some suppliments.
I was super-busy which is great, less time with the ASS. :)

I found out today, word is the ASS was promoted "before he was ready."
The "Higher ups" needed him to fill a spot, but do not think he is the
greatest manager. UH, Yeah!

Anyways, Made me feel a little better, like I am not crazy.

Monday looks pretty busy for me too.. three clients I think. Also, I had a few people
ask me if I could/would do personal yoga sessions. I am going to ask my boss, if we could
handle it like a paid personal training session. They (the gym) would make some money and I would make about $20 an hour for that.... we will see what he says. I am not holding my breath.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I bet that any way the gym can make money will be a positive move, so I won't be surprised if they take you up on the private yoga sessions, unless it takes you away from something else you are supposed to be doing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home