JL's World: Happy Day

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Happy Day

Yesterday was a great day. I got to spend the morning with B. We went to an amazing indoor pool, with a slide, waterfalls and fountains. The entire pool was shallow enough that B could walk the whole thing. And it was very heated. It was a blast. B had an awesome time. He did not want to go home.

Then after I got him down to a nap, I headed off to work. I had five clients for the five hours I was there. I was swamped, but it was great! I even sold a couple multivitamins. WOOT! AND the ASS gave me two "High Fives" and a "Great Job today."
WHoa, now THAT is a good day!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where's the pool? I would love to take the boys there! Cyber-high-five for all the good work you are doing :)

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Phew! Guys, girls...what's the breakdown of new clients been; ages??? and oh so curious about supplements and multivitamins! You just keep puffing up that boss and your hands will be sore with high-fives in no time lady. You go girl.
    ~e

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger MaryBeth said…

    WTG! I'm sure you are doing great!

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That's wonderful JL! Sounds like such a nice day. I'm glad the job situation is improving.

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Bek said…

    The pool sounds great, JL! I've missed having you around as much, but I'm glad that you're job is going so well!! You rock, lady!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home