The Fitness Academy
So I am going to school at the end of this month. This entry-level trainer job has been going really well, so they want to send me to get another certification. I will get paid while I am there... and when I get certified I will make twice as much as I am making now. I was not supposed to be able to go for a minimum of 60 days after taking this job. BUt they are so happy with the work I am doing they are sending me early.
It is two weeks - the last week of march and first week of april. Lots of tests, lots of information... but I can do it, right?
It will mean a bit more time away from B for two weeks - school is 7 or 8am to 4 or 5pm. But G will be with him... and I will be home most nights.
Then back to this schedule.
Wow this is moving so fast... hold on tight! Wanna hire me to be your personal trainer ;) ?
It is two weeks - the last week of march and first week of april. Lots of tests, lots of information... but I can do it, right?
It will mean a bit more time away from B for two weeks - school is 7 or 8am to 4 or 5pm. But G will be with him... and I will be home most nights.
Then back to this schedule.
Wow this is moving so fast... hold on tight! Wanna hire me to be your personal trainer ;) ?


2 Comments:
At 6:05 PM,
Anonymous said…
WTG, girlfriend! I am so happy for you. I know it is rough being away from B, but it is only for a short amount of time, and the reward on the other end will be worth it!
At 12:20 AM,
Bek said…
I wish you were closer so I *could* hire you! WTG JL!!! I'm so proud of you!
Post a Comment
<< Home