JL's World: School, Home - updates

Saturday, April 01, 2006

School, Home - updates

1. I have my ring back on my finger. It is so beautiful and clean! and I will be very careful with it from now on!

2. The academy is crazy - I have so much to say on this one - but no brain power to say it right now... so this full update will come after I pass the other two tests next friday... a week away.

3. I passed the first test. Two more to go.

4. At least half the class failed the first test, and in my opinion, stand no chance to pass the other two. so they will not be working at our company

5. One of the two tests I have left - I need to memorize - word for word - about 10 TYPED pages of Dialogue. UGH!!! I have about 80% memorized right now.

6. I miss B. This has been really hard to be away so much. But G is doing all kinds of fun stuff with him...

7. I have two of my first 'paid' clients tomorrow. I am working on Sunday in between class to make some extra money.

8. A bunch of the 'trainees' from the academy my be coming to my yoga class on sunday - yikes!

9. I cannot believe in the midst of all of this - I have to run another board/parent meeting for our preschool coop. I am so overwhelmed.

10. I miss the little things - like reading during B's naps, the morning trips to the Market, and just relaxing on a Sunday evening. I will have those things again... right?

2 Comments:

  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Bek said…

    Yes - you'll definitely have all of those things again. These kinds of things (for us) seem to go in cycles. And if you didn't have the crazy "busy" times, you wouldn't appreciate the quiet as much. Have fun! I am so proud - you should be too!!!

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    First of all, congratulations on passing the first test ! WTG!!
    Second, what are the chances of you getting our of serving on the Co-op? Is there someone else with a less ambitious schedule that can step up and take over?
    Yes, you will have all those things back. Hurricane Chi......
    will be blip on your memory before you know it.
    Any new news with G?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home