The Good things
1. I am going to the indoor pool with B right now - I love our time together!
2. I may 'sign' two new clients tonight - it will be my first ones all by myself... I hope it happens
3. today is my friday
4. I have a date with G on Saturday
5. I feel so much better... and so does B
6. It is all going to be okay.... right? ;)
2. I may 'sign' two new clients tonight - it will be my first ones all by myself... I hope it happens
3. today is my friday
4. I have a date with G on Saturday
5. I feel so much better... and so does B
6. It is all going to be okay.... right? ;)


1 Comments:
At 5:58 PM,
Bek said…
I think "okay" is in your perspective on life. And yours is great. You have a wonderful husband. A beautiful son. So much love in your life. The rest will fall into place.
Post a Comment
<< Home