JL's World: A Few Tidbits

Thursday, April 20, 2006

A Few Tidbits

1. Now that B is spending more time with his dad - he is learning all kinds of new 'guy' stuff. Today I came home from another work training and they were singing "She's a Brickhouse! - She's Mighty, Mighty... Lettin' it all Hang out!"

2. The big bosses all want me to work full time. They are so happy about my work.

3. I am the thinest, most fit I have been since before B was born

4. I miss G and B so much when I work... I always feel like I am in a rush.

5. I really miss my girlfriends. Dinners, talking on the phone, playdates... all of it.

6. I am looking forward to treating myself to a new Tattoo - I will be getting it in May.
I just made the appointment.

7. I cannot wait until real summer weather

8. The "ass" - my boss - really bonded with me last night - telling me about how he once got his heart broken by his former fiance - two weeks before the wedding. He found out she was pregnant with one of his best friend's baby. Wow. I guess he isn't such an ass afterall.

9. Today is my friday... I am so excited.

10. IF you are reading this - and we haven't talked or emailed in a while... drop me a line... I miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home