what a day
1. I worked extra hours because some clients specifically ASKED! Then they stood me up - glad I rushed in at 7:45am
2. I feel like crap - another sickness coming on
3. G and B saw a terrible accident today - G cried as he told me about it... it involved a little little baby
4. B has skipped a nap yesterday and the day before - today G gave him the 'option' to nap - he did - but at 3:40! We had to wake him at 5pm - HE WAS NOT HAPPY
5. went bowling with all the trainers last night - what a trip. It was actually nice to have some time with them all outside of work KWIM?
2. I feel like crap - another sickness coming on
3. G and B saw a terrible accident today - G cried as he told me about it... it involved a little little baby
4. B has skipped a nap yesterday and the day before - today G gave him the 'option' to nap - he did - but at 3:40! We had to wake him at 5pm - HE WAS NOT HAPPY
5. went bowling with all the trainers last night - what a trip. It was actually nice to have some time with them all outside of work KWIM?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home