JL's World: G is down

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

G is down

I mean really down. I completely understand... he is coming up on 5 months w/o a job. He is stressed about money, me working so much, the lack of interest in him as an employee. I get worried about him. Don't get me wrong. Most of the time he is doing remarkably well, but last night, he was down. He kept saying he was a loser. It is really hard for me too. Hard to know what to say, hard to be worried too about money and work and not give MY worry to him, hard to see him so down, hard to worry about his work future too.
I don't know, it is times like these that make or break a couple. I know we will make it, of course we will. He will get a job, we will move on, but being in the middle of such a huge stress, is brutal. also, the cut off to having another child is quickly approaching. We are not not trying... no protection, but not really trying because of our situation. Course, we would deal if it happened, but it is not happening and we decided long ago, when B turns four we are done trying. So 8 more months - then B will definately be an only child.
so much stress, everyone has it, I know... this is just my little boo hoo session, thanks for listening.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Bek said…

    I'm sorry, JL! I know that must be so stressful. For both of you. This too shall pass....try to help him (and you ) keep it all in perspective. You have each other, you have Ben, you have your health. The rest is icing. You'll get there. Hang in! I love ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home