JL's World: BreakNeck Pace

Monday, May 22, 2006

BreakNeck Pace

Life is swirling, whirling around. I am just swamped. I know everyone is, maybe I am just having a hard time adjusting.
Went to a great Bday party saturday with B - at a firehouse. So cute.
Then sunday - I worked all day with all paying clients... it was non stop
Then today went to the zoo with B - out to lunch with friends, and now off to work.
I am so tired. oh yeah and frustrated.
We had to change insurence, since we have to pay out of pocket now. I went to the dentist, and so did B... When I was there - I told them I changed, gave them the new info and went into my appointment.
They said I was due for x-rays. My gut said don't do it... but I did.
Guess what? My new insurance does not pay for this dentist. We now owe about $300.
I bawled. I cannot believe this happened. $300... when G is unemployed.
I called the dentist. They are going to review our case and decide what to do... maybe they will knock the price down a little.
GRRRRR... Money stresses me out!
Honestly, life is okay. Just the usual stuff... I just want G to find a job for his own happiness.
But as far as the big stuff goes, we are just fine, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home