JL's World: Happy Campers

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Happy Campers

We had an amazing time camping. Honestly one of the best family vacations ever. B was so great in the tent for four nites! He slept through the nites, and even took naps in the tent. He did great on the six hour drive to and from Northern Idaho and we ate out dinner each nite. All in all - just couldn't have been better. Here are some pics: Above - B loving to chase the seagulls.
The happy campers at our site.
B and I at the northern Idaho sign leading into the State Park.
Lake Pend Oreille at sunset with momma... and below with Dada.
The whole family on a boat cruise of lake Coer D'Laine.
So awesome.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love these shots! I am so glad you guys had a great time there. I can't wait to visit more over there and really get to know that area. It is so beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home