Saturday night
Saturday night is like my old Sunday night. Back to the grind tomorrow.
But, while I have a crazy day full of clients tomorrow, I am going to see the Indigo Girls tomorrow night with my dear friend and neighbor Erica. She is nearly due with baby number three, I cherish any time I get to spend with her alone :)
Monday will be crazy with clients, then the 4th off and work Wednesday and Thursday and off on vacation for a week. We are heading to Northern Idaho. Camping. It will be a fun filled week of family time. Lots of swimming, hiking, and I hope relaxing.
I bought a bikini today. I have not worn a real bikini since before B was born. I felt really happy and sexy in it.
I am now in the dawn of my 36th year. my birthday is coming. I cannot believe I am nearly 35. But as conceded as this sounds... I feel like I have never been better.
Yay for birthdays, vacations and summertime concerts.
But, while I have a crazy day full of clients tomorrow, I am going to see the Indigo Girls tomorrow night with my dear friend and neighbor Erica. She is nearly due with baby number three, I cherish any time I get to spend with her alone :)
Monday will be crazy with clients, then the 4th off and work Wednesday and Thursday and off on vacation for a week. We are heading to Northern Idaho. Camping. It will be a fun filled week of family time. Lots of swimming, hiking, and I hope relaxing.
I bought a bikini today. I have not worn a real bikini since before B was born. I felt really happy and sexy in it.
I am now in the dawn of my 36th year. my birthday is coming. I cannot believe I am nearly 35. But as conceded as this sounds... I feel like I have never been better.
Yay for birthdays, vacations and summertime concerts.


3 Comments:
At 4:09 PM,
Anonymous said…
I have seen the Indigo Girls twice and loved it each time.
A bikini...can I swear on a blog? :)
At 10:21 AM,
Anonymous said…
Too ironic....I heard the Indigo Girls on the radio while we were driving in Rangeley and I thought back to the time you interviewed them and how they invited you to their concert...I'm sure they'd love to see you in a bikini!!!!!Miss you!
At 10:22 AM,
Anonymous said…
I'm sure you could've figured it out, but anonymous is me! I'm new to this :)
Post a Comment
<< Home