Who am I?
Did you ever stop to ask yourself that question?
I do all the time.
*What makes me me?
*who do I want to be?
*am I the best version of me that I can be?
*how can I make sure I am making the best choices?
*What defines me?
*What makes me special, makes me unique?
*what do I love about me?
*what do I wish I could change about me?
These are some of the things I am pondering today....
I do all the time.
*What makes me me?
*who do I want to be?
*am I the best version of me that I can be?
*how can I make sure I am making the best choices?
*What defines me?
*What makes me special, makes me unique?
*what do I love about me?
*what do I wish I could change about me?
These are some of the things I am pondering today....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home