JL's World: The Weekend

Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Weekend

It was great to meet the ladies from the Online Board.
Friday during the day we all gathered at Karen's house... and socialized.
Then it was off to the hotel and the fun gift exchange.
we all went out to a fun "dualing" piano bar.
I left early, had to head home, that part was a bummer

Saturday B was sick, so I thought about not heading out again, but G really
urged me to go. So it was off to the market (pikes place), shopping and then a great lunch
of burgers.
After burgers, we broke off again and Leigh, Ash and I did a little sightseeing, then off to ASh's tattoo.
it was her birthday. The tattoo is so amazing. I mean really really beautiful.
Then, stopped for a celebratory drink where my friend is a bartender.

We ate at the Crabpot. Awesome. Then out to the bars
I asked My bartender friend for many suggestions of where to go, so at the end of the night, he
came out to see some of the moms.

Oh yeah, he also "came out" - admitted to me, that he is gay. Since I am always trying to set him up, it was about time ;)

I was out far too late or early that is, and after talking to my friend for hours, we walked through the hotel lobby to see two of the mom's leaving for the airport. wow.

a fun filled, crazy weekend, in many many ways. Thanks Ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home