JL's World: Looking to Next weekend... and a sweet treat

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Looking to Next weekend... and a sweet treat

First the treat:
I get to work on this rainy Sunday morning, and as I walk in I notice in my mail slot are two envelopes. I open them, both have a gift card to Jamba Juice. They are from two different people, but neither is signed who it is from. One was sent to the club for me, one was dropped off at the front desk. I love Jamba Juice. I mean, crazy love it. I am a smoothie addict.
Now I have two secret admirers. How sweet!

Next weekend, several women are coming to town. I have been a part of an online community of almost 100 women, since I was pregnant with B. That is four years. We are all moms. I cannot wait to meet them! It will be a weekend of girl fun in the City. I even will be staying in a hotel overnight downtown. We will paint the town red!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home