JL's World: A Brand New Day

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A Brand New Day

I realized I have been down in my posts lately. I am truly a "glass half full" kinda gal... I believe you need to 'choose' that for yourself. I am now choosing that. It is rainy out today, but I am starting today with a whole new outlook. I am going back to myself.

Saturday I am getting another tattoo. The 'Om' symbol... on my back.
It signifies God the Divine, the God within each of us, connecting Mind, Body, Spirit with God. It means oneness with the supreme, the merging of the physical being with the spiritual. It is also the original sound of the earth... the sound when there is no sound. The sound all other sounds originate from.... 'Om'

I haven't heard from anyone reading my blog lately... post to me... or email me. I would love to say hi. I miss you all. :)

3 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI! I can see your blog again. It used to be a pink blank. Not sure what was going on (shrug)
    Can't wait for our get together. I am excited to see you!

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi JL! I still check your blog all the time! I can't wait to meet you in 10 more days!!!! How exciting! Thanks again for saying you will take me to get my tattoo done. We'll have fun!

    Ashleigh

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Bek said…

    JL, I read your blog all the time! I don't think you've been "down" - there's just a lot going on. YOu inspire me, and I have really missed you! I can't wait to see you next weekend! Are we going to get to see Ben at all? We'd love to meet Greg too! Big hugs for ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home