Back to the Bay?
G and I are seriously considering the fact he has to start applying for jobs in the Bay Area.
Since we moved here (to Seattle) we said we probably wouldn't go back. Mostly because of the cost of living and we would never be able to afford a house there. But lets face it... G needs a job and there are only so many places here in the Seattle Area.
G is starting to look elsewhere. Who knows what will happen... but we have to be open to the possibilities.
At least some of our lifelong best friends are there. We could do it. Ugh, I have a stomach ache.
Since we moved here (to Seattle) we said we probably wouldn't go back. Mostly because of the cost of living and we would never be able to afford a house there. But lets face it... G needs a job and there are only so many places here in the Seattle Area.
G is starting to look elsewhere. Who knows what will happen... but we have to be open to the possibilities.
At least some of our lifelong best friends are there. We could do it. Ugh, I have a stomach ache.


3 Comments:
At 2:31 PM,
Bek said…
OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!!
Gee....if you have any questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help. Oh, and did I mention...
OMGosh!!!
At 8:26 PM,
Bek said…
OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!!
Gee....if you have any questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help. Oh, and did I mention...
OMGosh!!!
At 8:27 PM,
Bek said…
Yeah, OK, I was so excited that I posted twice. hahaha Sorry. :-o
Post a Comment
<< Home