Better...
I am feeling better. Physically I am recovering again from a terrible cold. G and I had a great date tonight. I just pray it all goes well with the upcoming interviews.
work is good.... had an all day meeting today, my day off! but it was inspirational... the focus was being a person of character. and focusing on the book " seven habits of highly effective people."
I need to buy that book, we shall see it's impact. But the whole meeting and philosophy was very yoga if you ask me... I have been on the journey... the path for a while now. Trying to always be a better me.
:)
work is good.... had an all day meeting today, my day off! but it was inspirational... the focus was being a person of character. and focusing on the book " seven habits of highly effective people."
I need to buy that book, we shall see it's impact. But the whole meeting and philosophy was very yoga if you ask me... I have been on the journey... the path for a while now. Trying to always be a better me.
:)


1 Comments:
At 3:24 PM,
Anonymous said…
I am glad that you are on the mend. These colds can hang on forever!
Post a Comment
<< Home