Summertime
Summer has officially arrived in Seattle. It is so amazing. I love summer. Everything about summer... the warmth, the long days, swimming, the beach, vacations, shorts, the sunsets... I could go on and on. I feel summer inside me. It lives in me. It is no wonder I was born in the summer, it is so much a part of who I am. Ah, I love it!
I had to say goodbye to a dear friend last night. She and her family are moving. She was my first friend in Seattle. She saved me from the rat house - she has been there for me so many times and I love her so much. We did not say 'goodbye' just see you later. So I did not cry in front of her. But as I walked away, so many waves of emotion hit me. Good thing I had a long drive home to get it all together. I have never been good at goodbyes. Who is? But I am really really bad. Anyways, I love you Karen. You have brought so much love and joy into my life... and you are a forever friend. No matter where you live.
I had to say goodbye to a dear friend last night. She and her family are moving. She was my first friend in Seattle. She saved me from the rat house - she has been there for me so many times and I love her so much. We did not say 'goodbye' just see you later. So I did not cry in front of her. But as I walked away, so many waves of emotion hit me. Good thing I had a long drive home to get it all together. I have never been good at goodbyes. Who is? But I am really really bad. Anyways, I love you Karen. You have brought so much love and joy into my life... and you are a forever friend. No matter where you live.


1 Comments:
At 2:18 PM,
Karen said…
Thanks JL. I love you too. That's why it was "see you later". I am 100% sure we will remain friends and stay in touch! HUGS!
Post a Comment
<< Home