Packing and on our way Out!
So we are leaving tomorrow morning for our camping trip. I am a little nervous about tent camping for so long with B... but G says we have backup plans, so it will be fine.
we have a list of fun activities and places to visit while we are there. Mostly I cannot wait for the swimming... I love swimming.
I have been off work now for three days, crazy! I have until next Sunday. Sunday I have a heck of a first day back - but that is a whole week from now.
G had a big interview last week, and a phone interview with another company when we return... things are moving along.
I will miss you all.... see you soon.
we have a list of fun activities and places to visit while we are there. Mostly I cannot wait for the swimming... I love swimming.
I have been off work now for three days, crazy! I have until next Sunday. Sunday I have a heck of a first day back - but that is a whole week from now.
G had a big interview last week, and a phone interview with another company when we return... things are moving along.
I will miss you all.... see you soon.


1 Comments:
At 7:29 AM,
Bek said…
Have fun, JL!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home