Poop on the Potty
So he has done it. Three times now... with me. B has pooped on the potty.
we are on our way...
I am really proud of him.
Life is crazy right now. I cannot say much except... life is hard
at home now. But I am going to San Francisco tomorrow.
I cannot wait to see Steph, Matt and Mike.
I need it.
Love to you all.
we are on our way...
I am really proud of him.
Life is crazy right now. I cannot say much except... life is hard
at home now. But I am going to San Francisco tomorrow.
I cannot wait to see Steph, Matt and Mike.
I need it.
Love to you all.


3 Comments:
At 10:49 PM,
Bek said…
You're going WHERE??!!!! Ummm...HELLO!!!!???? :-) If you are around, and we can get together, I'd love to at least give you a hug and say hi! Congrats to Ben!!! Hang in there - life will settle down soon, I hope! Hugs!
At 5:25 PM,
Anonymous said…
Bek-Ha! Yeah, JL, ya gotta hook up with her if you can!!
YAY for Ben! WTG, buddy!
Sorry, life is rough right now, JL. A little Bay air (and wine) will do wonders...
At 10:11 AM,
Karen said…
JL I need your email address... Pm it to me okay. i'm sorry things are a bit rough for you right now. I miss you tons. take care.
- K (in Toronto)
Post a Comment
<< Home