Sooooo long....
Gosh I just realized it has been so long since I last posted.
Life is continuing on as usual. G is still looking for a job.
we decided to turn down the offer in eastern washington... not enough
money, and we do not want to live there. Phew!
Now, G is a finalist for a job here in Seattle. I really hope it works out.
My mom was here last week... B loved being with Nanna. She spoiled us.
We got lots of treats, and a fun fun visit. My mom had a third interview
with a reservation in Yakima. They basically offered her the job, but it
won't be official until the end of the week. So my mom will be moving within
two hours of us - within the next month. I cannot believe it. I cannot wait!!!
Work for me is going well. We are doing a 'Fitness Challange'... it is 60 days. Each trainer
has a team - looking to either loose the most % of weight (body fat) or gain the most
lean tissue. I have ten members of my team - they are awesome. I signed three new
clients this month because of the challange.... so it is great!
Two of my best friends had babies last month. Kerry - my longest best friend.. .over 20 years
had a precious little girl Elyse. I miss her so much I wish I were there to hold little Elyse and
kiss Kerry. I cannot wait for our spa trip together - just the two of us - in Feb.
Then my neighbor, and friend, Erica had a little girl - Gabriella. She is so sweet. I loved
holding her in my arms. Newborns are so amazing. But oh, so much work. I am so happy for both my my friends. I love you both.
B is in the throws of potty training. Well, G is working hard... but it is a long process for B.
He is a tough one. Cannot wait for no diapers!
hope you all are still checking in... sorry I have been so lame. Life is crazy!
Life is continuing on as usual. G is still looking for a job.
we decided to turn down the offer in eastern washington... not enough
money, and we do not want to live there. Phew!
Now, G is a finalist for a job here in Seattle. I really hope it works out.
My mom was here last week... B loved being with Nanna. She spoiled us.
We got lots of treats, and a fun fun visit. My mom had a third interview
with a reservation in Yakima. They basically offered her the job, but it
won't be official until the end of the week. So my mom will be moving within
two hours of us - within the next month. I cannot believe it. I cannot wait!!!
Work for me is going well. We are doing a 'Fitness Challange'... it is 60 days. Each trainer
has a team - looking to either loose the most % of weight (body fat) or gain the most
lean tissue. I have ten members of my team - they are awesome. I signed three new
clients this month because of the challange.... so it is great!
Two of my best friends had babies last month. Kerry - my longest best friend.. .over 20 years
had a precious little girl Elyse. I miss her so much I wish I were there to hold little Elyse and
kiss Kerry. I cannot wait for our spa trip together - just the two of us - in Feb.
Then my neighbor, and friend, Erica had a little girl - Gabriella. She is so sweet. I loved
holding her in my arms. Newborns are so amazing. But oh, so much work. I am so happy for both my my friends. I love you both.
B is in the throws of potty training. Well, G is working hard... but it is a long process for B.
He is a tough one. Cannot wait for no diapers!
hope you all are still checking in... sorry I have been so lame. Life is crazy!


1 Comments:
At 8:50 AM,
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the update! I was wondering where you've been! Good luck with G. Totally excited that you'd be staying.
Very cool with the fitness challenge and new clients.
CALL ME!
Post a Comment
<< Home