JL's World: It's all gonna be okay

Monday, June 11, 2007

It's all gonna be okay

Okay. Okay. I am okay. The chiropractor is actually working. The pain in my quads is nearly gone. My back is sore, but I ran 10 miles in the pouring rain on Saturday and I am okay. Walking down stairs is fine. I am gonna give the marathon my best shot. and as my friend said, my training isn't just for the finish line. I have learned so much about myself these past six months and heck - I will be laying on a beach after the race... in Hawaii.
I am starting to teach at Yogalife studio on sunday... I am on my way.
I have outdoor yoga in the park on saturday. It will be a good week.

Thanks for listening,.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Bek said…

    You're going to do great, JL. And you're going to be so proud of how much you have accomplished...regardless of the 'finish line'. You can do it!

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    wtg JL. I'm proud of you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home