Change is good? This pisses me off!
So the gym where I work was sold. Pure Fitness Washington is now LA fitness. They are trying to pay personal trainers slightly less and group exercise teaches A LOT less. I am now looking for another place to work. I am so so pissed!!! I have now applied to 15 places.
I am still training for my marathon. I ran the Tulip Road Race yesterday. 5K. I wanted to beat 45 minutes and I did... 43:14 or something like that. I ran five miles today and my legs are really sore. I injured myself a few weeks ago and have not yet recovered. UGH. I will run 13 miles on wednesday... phew!
That is all the big news. oh, and I got my hair colored DARK BROWN. I love it. :)
More to come... soon.
I am still training for my marathon. I ran the Tulip Road Race yesterday. 5K. I wanted to beat 45 minutes and I did... 43:14 or something like that. I ran five miles today and my legs are really sore. I injured myself a few weeks ago and have not yet recovered. UGH. I will run 13 miles on wednesday... phew!
That is all the big news. oh, and I got my hair colored DARK BROWN. I love it. :)
More to come... soon.


1 Comments:
At 10:07 PM,
Anonymous said…
Good luck with the job search. Congrats on the run! Wow!!
I wanna see a picture...
Post a Comment
<< Home