JL's World: A JOB!!!!

Monday, October 30, 2006

A JOB!!!!

G got a job! a great job! the job he really really wanted. I am so happy for him, for us. G starts on Monday. I have cut my hours, but I will continue working. For me, for us. I found an amazing nanny for just three hours a week. That is all we need. Then my neighbor will watch B for three hours a week. The rest of the time B will be with me or G. It is going to work out just great!
We had an incredible time in Boston. So much to say... will show pics and stories soon.
G and I are taking it one day at a time... each day seems better.
Life is good.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This sounds like an ideal situation! What fabulous news! You certainly are due a break :)

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Update your blog, woman! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home