The Train Ride
Life is going better... so much, so much is happening. Let's see what can I actually say on a blog? Well, My mom moved to Washington... did I already mention that? It is great. We have had two great family days. Yesterday we went to the movies, and in the evening we went to the locks to see HUGE salmon.. It is crazy this time of year.My dear Best friend Kerry bought b and I plane tickets (again) to Boston. We will be heading there in October. I cannot wait.
Today we went on a long train ride... at the train museum in Snoqualamie. See the pics? IT was so fun... a great bonding day. The train goes right over the top of the falls... and it was beautiful.

I start my new yoga class next saturday... and have a busy week this week. Must clean the preschool - school starts soon. Parent meetings, work, counselling with G. Busy BUsy....
MIss you all tons!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home