Potty Trained, Visualization, and Life
So it is done. B is potty trained. More than a week... no accidents. Not pee or poop. He is in his big boy undies all day... awesome. I am so proud of him. Now, nitetime is a whole other thing, but I am psyched!
I have a story to tell...
One of my clients is totally into astrology. She asked me what my sign was, what g's sign was and B's sign was... all on my first session with her! Recently she has been into visualization. Seems the things she visualizes happens. Four out of four so far, she claims. Anyways, she told me she had a 'very vivid visualization' about me. That there will be a new student in one of my yoga classes, turns out that new student will be a producer. That producer is in the process of creating a set of six new yoga dvds and looking for six teachers with different styles. Someone has told her about my class... and she wants to hire me to do a dvd. wow. just that she thought or visualized this makes me smile. I really hope it happens.
G did not get the lastest job, we were sure he would get. We are struggling... in life. I guess it makes sense. this has been a rough time. We are taking each day as it comes.
I have been getting recruited to teach yoga at a very swanky yoga studio - to teach power vinyasa. I am hopeful... and have an interview on friday. I will/would just add this to my current schedule. Heck, we need the money and I could use the exposure.
Miss you all!
I have a story to tell...
One of my clients is totally into astrology. She asked me what my sign was, what g's sign was and B's sign was... all on my first session with her! Recently she has been into visualization. Seems the things she visualizes happens. Four out of four so far, she claims. Anyways, she told me she had a 'very vivid visualization' about me. That there will be a new student in one of my yoga classes, turns out that new student will be a producer. That producer is in the process of creating a set of six new yoga dvds and looking for six teachers with different styles. Someone has told her about my class... and she wants to hire me to do a dvd. wow. just that she thought or visualized this makes me smile. I really hope it happens.
G did not get the lastest job, we were sure he would get. We are struggling... in life. I guess it makes sense. this has been a rough time. We are taking each day as it comes.
I have been getting recruited to teach yoga at a very swanky yoga studio - to teach power vinyasa. I am hopeful... and have an interview on friday. I will/would just add this to my current schedule. Heck, we need the money and I could use the exposure.
Miss you all!


3 Comments:
At 9:12 PM,
Anonymous said…
Oh, I am so disappointed for G. It sounded so promising.
Good luck with the interview. The visualization thing would be pretty awesome, wouldn't it?!
Still waiting to hear how SF went...
At 6:48 AM,
Karen said…
that is so exciting JL. I hope the visualization becaomes reality. how cool would that be.
I am sorry about G. hang in there lady. You are strong. call me any time you want to chat.
At 12:00 PM,
mrsf1231 said…
wow JL that is awesome! Good luck with the interview.
Sorry to hear about G, the right thing will come along hang in there~!
Post a Comment
<< Home