Sunday Update
Hi all=
gosh I am so bad at updating! I guess I am too busy living ;)
anyways my mom moved about two hours away.. yay!
B and I went on a road trip on friday to visit her... she lives in
Yakima... on a farm. We pulled up and she has a herd of sheep
on her lawn! B and my mom fed the sheep and b was giggling
so much... it made me smile!
Work is going great. I was just offered a job teaching at
a real yoga studio. I will teach on saturday mornings, in
addition to what I do at the gym. It will be great to expand
myself to a traditional studio... makes me look good ;)
G is up for a couple jobs in California again. This time
one in San Rafael. I am hopeful. I think this could be the
key to our family's happiness.. if we went back to cali.
I don't know.. taking it all one day at a time.
Went out with some clients to dinner tonight. Had a blast.
There are many friends I would miss if I moved away... but
well, I have done that so many times before I have to believe
what is meant to be... will be...
Love to you all!
gosh I am so bad at updating! I guess I am too busy living ;)
anyways my mom moved about two hours away.. yay!
B and I went on a road trip on friday to visit her... she lives in
Yakima... on a farm. We pulled up and she has a herd of sheep
on her lawn! B and my mom fed the sheep and b was giggling
so much... it made me smile!
Work is going great. I was just offered a job teaching at
a real yoga studio. I will teach on saturday mornings, in
addition to what I do at the gym. It will be great to expand
myself to a traditional studio... makes me look good ;)
G is up for a couple jobs in California again. This time
one in San Rafael. I am hopeful. I think this could be the
key to our family's happiness.. if we went back to cali.
I don't know.. taking it all one day at a time.
Went out with some clients to dinner tonight. Had a blast.
There are many friends I would miss if I moved away... but
well, I have done that so many times before I have to believe
what is meant to be... will be...
Love to you all!


1 Comments:
At 4:29 PM,
Bek said…
Congrats on your new class, JL! That's awesome! I am so proud of you! I'll try to contain my excitement about a possible San Rafel move....but that's only 30 MINUTES AWAY!!!!!! WHOO HOOOO!!!! Good luck to G!
Post a Comment
<< Home