The first day of Preschool
My little boy is growing up. As most of you know, we have been doing coop preschool for two years now... I have never left B at school. Well, I did kinda last year for 20 minutes at a time - like three times. This year I am committed. Coop again. three times a week. One time I am supposed to work, the other two days B is supposed to be there alone. I brought him in today. He was so excited to 'play with all the kids." we walked right in very confidently. I stood on the sidelines for 10 minutes to watch. Then I walked over and said, "I am going to leave for a while, I will be back in a bit." He said, "okay, see you later mom." and off I went.
wow. So easy.
when I returned for the last few minutes, I was able to watch B outside with the other kids. He did great. Came in gave me a hug and we sat for story time. He tried to hug three kids who were not interested... but he seemed fine with that. Then we came home. What a great first day!
wow. So easy.
when I returned for the last few minutes, I was able to watch B outside with the other kids. He did great. Came in gave me a hug and we sat for story time. He tried to hug three kids who were not interested... but he seemed fine with that. Then we came home. What a great first day!


2 Comments:
At 4:00 PM,
Bek said…
Awww....that is so sweet. Hasn't it all gone so fast!? I'm glad he had fun!
At 6:30 PM,
Karen said…
that is adorable. It must have made your heart smile to see him doing so well!
Post a Comment
<< Home