JL's World: Did I explain? More info...

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Did I explain? More info...

Hi all ...
so here is more info about my new teaching gig.
A former colleague of mine contacted me recently. She is now
the director at a pretty popular yoga studio in Seattle.
That studio used to be all 'Bikram" - hot yoga... now
they are bringing in 'Power Vinyasa.'
The room will be heated for Vinyasa to about 90-degrees.
She asked me if I would be willing to take on one more class.

I agreed. I will be teaching on one of my only two days off... but
it is an amazing opportunity to teach at a studio - as opposed to a gym.
There is a whole lot more respect for teachers who do that.
So I begin today.

Following is my bio for the webpage... I am still deciding on the
picture - but am leaning toward the third one. It feels a little
yoga and a lot me.


Jenniferlyn began teaching yoga in 2002 after training at Kripalu, the largest yoga center in North America, with Integrative Yoga Therapy.
After completing the 200-hour program, JL enjoyed guiding new moms through pre and postnatal yoga and helping cancer patients heal through yoga, meditation and pranayama.
Continuing her training with Shiva Rea in 2005, JL embraced Vinyasa yoga. Linking the breath with movement is so powerful, energizing and cleansing, it enables Jenniferlyn to demonstrate the benefits of this ancient practice to her students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home