JL's World: Quick Update

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Quick Update

B and I are off to Beantown to visit Kerry and kids. I cannot wait.!!!!
we will also be seeing my sis and her kids too. I love New England in the fall.
Kerry says it will be perfect, our timing for the visit... I am so excited.

G had a second interview this morning with a company here in Seattle.
He really really wants the job. This is the first job in the 10 months of
unemployment he has felt this way about... I hope he gets it... for so many
reasons. It is a great job, good money and family friendly. Plus it is here
in seattle. We will see.

I am off to work. Tomorrow a preschool field trip to a pumpkin patch, then work...
and thursday the plane.
More updates next week.
Love to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home