JL's World: One Step at a Time

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

One Step at a Time

One day at a time... one step at a time.
The 9th was our actual anniversary. While B was at preschool,
G and I went for a walk. We sat by the canal and talked. I cried.
we connected a bit. We opened up a lot. One little bit at a time.
Time will help - no matter what road we take.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Bek said…

    I think that just by talking and reconnecting a little, you will find a way to work towards a more positive place. I'm thinking about you, girl! Hang in there! Big hugs for you. :)

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I agree with Bek. You've got a tough road ahead but it sounds like you're both up for the journey (sorry to sound so cliche'). I wish you both well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home