I am so bad at this!
I wonder if I even have any readers anymore. I have been such a bad blogger. I have no real excuses, just the usual, life is busy... yadda yadda.....
I just go back from a vacation of a lifetime with my best friend Kerry.
We spent so much money and had so much fun.
From a day at the spa, to exclusive night clubs... to girlie conversation... it was fabulous. and I really needed it.
I couldn't wait to see G and B at the airport when I got back. I was really excited.
I had missed them so much.
Life is getting better every day. Every day.
One day at a time.
Love to you all.
I just go back from a vacation of a lifetime with my best friend Kerry.
We spent so much money and had so much fun.
From a day at the spa, to exclusive night clubs... to girlie conversation... it was fabulous. and I really needed it.
I couldn't wait to see G and B at the airport when I got back. I was really excited.
I had missed them so much.
Life is getting better every day. Every day.
One day at a time.
Love to you all.


2 Comments:
At 6:51 PM,
Bek said…
I'm still reading, JL! :) I'm glad you had fun! Love ya!
At 4:20 PM,
Ashleigh said…
I'm still reading too although I am thisclose to stop reading. hahaha just kidding! Please blog more! I am glad you had a good trip!
Ash
Post a Comment
<< Home