Again it has been too Long
Leigh Leigh told me to update.
So here I am!
Sorry all.
Life is okay... one day at a time. My job is down to 20 hours a week. G is loving his new job. I also am committed to working out two times a week in the gym and also teaching yoga 4-5 times a week.
On Thanksgiving I am teaching a yoga class at a VERY swanky studio. I love it there. I love being a 'Real' Yoga teacher. My mom is even coming. It will be a great way to start the day....
I feel like I have so much to say. But I cannot think right now. I promise, promise I will be back soon.
So here I am!
Sorry all.
Life is okay... one day at a time. My job is down to 20 hours a week. G is loving his new job. I also am committed to working out two times a week in the gym and also teaching yoga 4-5 times a week.
On Thanksgiving I am teaching a yoga class at a VERY swanky studio. I love it there. I love being a 'Real' Yoga teacher. My mom is even coming. It will be a great way to start the day....
I feel like I have so much to say. But I cannot think right now. I promise, promise I will be back soon.


1 Comments:
At 7:24 AM,
Anonymous said…
Thank you :)
Post a Comment
<< Home