I ran 12.2 miles today!
Nearly a half marathon and the longest I have ever run in my life! Pretty exciting. I feel okay too. A little sore, tired. But not bad at all. Maybe I can actually do this. Maybe I can run 26.2 miles in June. Time will tell.
I may loose my job today. Pure Fitness Washington was sold to LA Fitness. Maybe they will still need trainers. I hope I keep mu job, and mostly my schedule because I need the money and I have to work around dear sweet litte B.... Okay, pray for me.
The lululemon woman came to my yoga class. I have another interview on Wednesday. One step closer to the yoga ambassador job.
:)
I may loose my job today. Pure Fitness Washington was sold to LA Fitness. Maybe they will still need trainers. I hope I keep mu job, and mostly my schedule because I need the money and I have to work around dear sweet litte B.... Okay, pray for me.
The lululemon woman came to my yoga class. I have another interview on Wednesday. One step closer to the yoga ambassador job.
:)


1 Comments:
At 9:25 AM,
Anonymous said…
Congrats on the 12.2 miles. That is incredible!! Prayers for you with everything else.
Post a Comment
<< Home