JL's World: I'm Worried

Friday, June 01, 2007

I'm Worried

I have been training for six months for this marathon!!! Six months! I have three weeks from tomorrow until race day! My legs are killing me. Seriously this quad injury is fierce. I am so worried. What if I cannot do the marathon, is the training all a waste? I will never train for another one. It just beats you up. Seriously, I cannot believe how amazing marathoners are... I am here to tell you, this is brutal!!! I am in great shape, and I am struggling big time!!!
I will run 12-15 miles tomorrow. That will be a crutial run. Can I do it? Please, think of me okay?

Other news, I auditioned at a really nice yoga studio in Seattle. I am really trying to move my teaching from gyms to studios. Not because I am snotty, but because it is more respected, it is more challanging, it would help me grow in my practice and my teaching. Well, I GOT THE JOB!
I will be teaching at a place called "Yogalife." Two classes, both on Sunday evenings. One is a beginner class, giving the basics and the other is an ADVANCED vinyasa class. I am really excited!!!

Add that to the job list... that is three now. Yippee. And two studios, Yogalife and the Sanctuary. I will clear out LA Fitness as soon as I can. Probably by September, when I will get classes at Rain Fitness, where I am training. It is a facier gym at least. :)

Thanks all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home