JL's World: 18 miles done, what next?

Sunday, May 20, 2007

18 miles done, what next?

So I did it. I ran 18 miles yesterday. Took me 3-hours. I am on pace to run the marathon in 4:30 or less. That is the good news. The bad news: I am a bit of a wreck today. I can hardly walk downstairs, or really walk at all. I did teach yoga this morning, adreniline helped me. Two things, can I really run 26.2 miles???? that 18 took all I had... and I will have to cover 8 more miles!!! Also, I am supposed to run a 20-miler in two weeks. My joints are killing me. I do not think I will do that extra run. I am going to wing it... shoot for the marathon. Between now and then run 9-13 mile runs... no more. it is too hard on me. Oh well. Less than 5-weeks until race day.

Work is getting a little better. I am getting clients, training and making some friends. Slowly but surely.

I may be getting a new yoga job - at a studio. Get out to the gyms. I think that will boost my teaching and my practice.

we will see....

1 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Bek said…

    WOW!!! Congrats! I am in awe. You rock, girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home