It's My Birthday!
wow. I am 36. I remember when I used to think that was old. I don't feel that old. I have already been treated to so many things on my birthday: a yummy dinner out with G, and two beautiful tops from friends. I am supposed to go kayaking with friends and B today. But it is raining!!!! Since when does it RAIN on 7/18???!!!! GRRRR!
I have so many things to be thankful for:
1) My beautiful son
2) my marriage
3) My friends
4) My mom and sister
5) My job, G's job.
6) I ran a marathon this year.
7) I went on incredible vacations this year
8) I am healthy
9) Yoga
10) I have a great life.
I have so many things to be thankful for:
1) My beautiful son
2) my marriage
3) My friends
4) My mom and sister
5) My job, G's job.
6) I ran a marathon this year.
7) I went on incredible vacations this year
8) I am healthy
9) Yoga
10) I have a great life.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home