The Countdown
It is monday! Just five days until Marathon day. AND VACATION! so I am packing, finishing work, going to the chiropractor. I am gonna try my best. I just found out my dear friend who I have been training with for six months likely will not do the marathon. She will cheer me on with B and G and my mom. Well, mom is gonna walk the half marathon, then cheer me on :)
26.2 miles will be a long way by myself, but I am going to have the excitement of the race day and the spectators and my ipod.
I taught that super crazy level 3 yoga class last night. I think the students really liked it. It kicked my butt - ha ha. I am a bit sore today. Good thing I have time to recover for my marathon!!!
I also was offered ANOTHER yoga class... on thursday nights. I am going to take it. It is at Rain, the gym where I personal train. So that is two clases there per week, two classes at Yogalife per week, two classes at LA fitness per week, and one class at the Sanctuary. Plus 12 hours of personal training. Phew. I think I can do it... we need the money.
Love to you all.. Think of me on saturday okay???
26.2 miles will be a long way by myself, but I am going to have the excitement of the race day and the spectators and my ipod.
I taught that super crazy level 3 yoga class last night. I think the students really liked it. It kicked my butt - ha ha. I am a bit sore today. Good thing I have time to recover for my marathon!!!
I also was offered ANOTHER yoga class... on thursday nights. I am going to take it. It is at Rain, the gym where I personal train. So that is two clases there per week, two classes at Yogalife per week, two classes at LA fitness per week, and one class at the Sanctuary. Plus 12 hours of personal training. Phew. I think I can do it... we need the money.
Love to you all.. Think of me on saturday okay???


1 Comments:
At 12:00 PM,
Bek said…
You'll do GREAT, JL. I am so proud of you already! Congrats on the professional success too!
Post a Comment
<< Home