JL's World: Weighty Issues

Monday, August 06, 2007

Weighty Issues

How often do you think about your weight? Seriously? Well, I think and worry about it all the time. You probably are thinking, THAT IS LAME.... it is. I know it is. But when you come from a family like mine, it is an issue. Not only do we talk about it all the time, but my family is quite big really. I mean each member is quite large. I really want them all to be healthy and happy, but they struggle. Believe me, I understand. The people in my family think it is easy for me, that I am the 'Skinny' one. BUt I work so hard. I really do. Seriously. I burned over a thousand calories exercising yesterday. I should say that is not my choice... I taught THREE yoga classes... and trained three clients. It was just my day. Anyways, I GAINED a pound. I am sure it is just water weight... but why does it bother me so much? Because I have this weight in my head I WANT to be... but my body doesn't. I think I look good now, I do... it is hard to maintain too.
I just had to get this out... don't think I am crazy, I just obsess about silly things... Like losing 2 pounds. I am 36 years old... my life is going pretty well right now. Maybe I just need something to complain about. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home