Lululemon
OMG! it is official... I am now a Lululemon ambassador.
Okay, Lululemon is a yoga clothing company... and as ambassador I get a $1,000 clothing allowance this year to test their clothes, I will take part in all their big events (like teaching yoga in the park this summer), and I will be in their ads!!! The big photoshoot here in seattle is next month.
They use their ambassadors in ads. We will be doing yoga in their clothes in special spots around the city. A big poster of me will be in their University Villiage store... here in Seattle.
I am really excited.
Want to see my bio and find out more about the company?
http://www.lululemon.com/seattle/greenlake/ambassadors/969
check it out!
JL
Okay, Lululemon is a yoga clothing company... and as ambassador I get a $1,000 clothing allowance this year to test their clothes, I will take part in all their big events (like teaching yoga in the park this summer), and I will be in their ads!!! The big photoshoot here in seattle is next month.
They use their ambassadors in ads. We will be doing yoga in their clothes in special spots around the city. A big poster of me will be in their University Villiage store... here in Seattle.
I am really excited.
Want to see my bio and find out more about the company?
http://www.lululemon.com/seattle/greenlake/ambassadors/969
check it out!
JL


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home