What is Next?
Next - I am training for the Seattle Half Marathon. I do not see any reason to run another full one right now, 13.1 miles is long enough. It is the sunday after thanksgiving... a reason to eat well ;)
The photoshoot for lululemon is moved to the third week in September. I am really excited.
G and I are heading to Vegas with our BFFs Q&A. I cannot wait. B will be here with my mom for the weekend. This is going to be soooo exciting. that is happening in September.
We are getting B ready for school... Lots of playdates. I cannot believe he will be in school four days a week! I will work one, but this is great. Lots of running for me.
Work is good, lots of clients and lots of yoga.
Oh, and I lost that vacation four pounds finally... phew ;)
The photoshoot for lululemon is moved to the third week in September. I am really excited.
G and I are heading to Vegas with our BFFs Q&A. I cannot wait. B will be here with my mom for the weekend. This is going to be soooo exciting. that is happening in September.
We are getting B ready for school... Lots of playdates. I cannot believe he will be in school four days a week! I will work one, but this is great. Lots of running for me.
Work is good, lots of clients and lots of yoga.
Oh, and I lost that vacation four pounds finally... phew ;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home