Fall Festivities
Hi all..
yeah yeah, I have been bad! no updates and I know some really dedicated folks still read so here goes.
*I have the Seattle Half Marathon in one week. I am actually excited. 15-thousand people do the marathon and half marathon so the energy and excitement is awesome! I am running with my friend Crystal again... it will be a great great time.
*Lululemon's Grand opening is approaching. I will be in a Seattle Weekly ad in the next couple weeks and I will be doing 'yoga demos' in the store window for one of the grand opening days. On the HUGE grand opening party they are dressing me up like an angel, makeup and all and I will do demos in the store. Crazy!
*G's new job is going great. He is a VP and is making great money. The commute is rough, but he is dealing.
*we plan to buy our first house after the first of the year. I cannot believe it. It is so exciting. We plan to stay in the city, may even get a townhouse. :)
*B is doing great in school. I have now pre registered him for kindergarden next year. I seriously cannot believe time is going by so fast.
*I have a trip to San Fran planned in a couple weeks. Cannot wait to see Steph.
*Then In Feb - a trip to Boston... to see Kerry and my sis.
Lots of excitement. Love to you all!
JL
yeah yeah, I have been bad! no updates and I know some really dedicated folks still read so here goes.
*I have the Seattle Half Marathon in one week. I am actually excited. 15-thousand people do the marathon and half marathon so the energy and excitement is awesome! I am running with my friend Crystal again... it will be a great great time.
*Lululemon's Grand opening is approaching. I will be in a Seattle Weekly ad in the next couple weeks and I will be doing 'yoga demos' in the store window for one of the grand opening days. On the HUGE grand opening party they are dressing me up like an angel, makeup and all and I will do demos in the store. Crazy!
*G's new job is going great. He is a VP and is making great money. The commute is rough, but he is dealing.
*we plan to buy our first house after the first of the year. I cannot believe it. It is so exciting. We plan to stay in the city, may even get a townhouse. :)
*B is doing great in school. I have now pre registered him for kindergarden next year. I seriously cannot believe time is going by so fast.
*I have a trip to San Fran planned in a couple weeks. Cannot wait to see Steph.
*Then In Feb - a trip to Boston... to see Kerry and my sis.
Lots of excitement. Love to you all!
JL


1 Comments:
At 10:54 PM,
Anonymous said…
Exciting news! I miss you!!
Post a Comment
<< Home