JL's World: UGH Babysitters!!!

Friday, August 17, 2007

UGH Babysitters!!!

I am so pissed off right now! So pissed off. I need a babysitter a total of 5 hours a week!! I search high and low, I conduct extensive interviews, I require they be older (over 21), I PAY A LOT!!! and all they have to do is PLAY with B. I would never want them to do more.
I hired a woman after two other babysitters left in a short period of time. BOTH who left found other jobs for more time, that happened to interfere with the time period I needed. No loyalty... they were gone.
Then I did another extensive search, I interviewed so many people. Part of the interview I said "I need a promise you will be with B and I for at least a year. I do not want to keep changing people... for B's sake." Of course I got the promise...
Promises mean nothing to people.... my babysitter quit last night. Long before the one year committment. Long Before.
UGH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home